Specially designed as a compact and universally applicable square drive tool for more standardised work. The attractively priced EDGE S includes some very practical features that are normally only found in top range hydraulic torque wrenches. In short, this is a wrench that provides top value for your money.
- Vertical flanges
- It is impossible to reach a reaction point, or it can only be done with great difficulty
- Considerably corroded bolts
- Speed is of the essence
- You want the highest safety and accuracy available on the market.
- Long bolts or anchor bolts and considerable movement of the reaction point (cap nuts, spacer sleeves)
- You want to digitally register all of your bolting work.